Peer Reviewed Journal Publications
- Adem Ozcelik+ and Zeynep Aslan, A practical microfluidic pump enabled by acoustofluidics and 3D printing, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 25(5), 2021. DOI: 10.1007/s10404-020-02411-w (+corresponding author)
- Zhang, P., Hunter Bachman, Adem Ozcelik+, and Tony Jun Huang, Acoustic Microfluidics. Annual Reviews of Analytical Chemistry 13, 17–43, 2020. (+corresponding author)
- Mengxi Wu, Adem Ozcelik+, Joseph Rufo, Zeyu Wang, Rui Fang and Tony Jun Huang+, Acoustofluidic separation of cells and particles, Microsystems & Nanoengineering, 5 (32) 2019. (+corresponding author)
- Adem Ozcelik, Joseph Rufo, Feng Guo, Yuyang Gu, Peng Li, James Lata, and Tony Jun Huang, Acoustic tweezers for the life sciences, Nature Methods, 2018, DOI: 10.1038/s41592-018-0222-9
- Sinem Orbay, Adem Ozcelik, Hunter Bachman, Tony Jun Huang, Acoustic actuation of in situ fabricated artificial cilia, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 28 (2), 025012, 2018.
- Murat Kaynak, Adem Ozcelik, Paul E. Lammert, Amir Nourhani, Vincent H. Crespi, and Tony Jun Huang, Acoustic Actuation of Bioinspired Microswimmers, Lab on a Chip,17, 395-400, 2017.
- Adem Ozcelik, Nitesh Nama, Po-Hsun Huang, Murat Kaynak, Melanie R. McReynolds, Wendy Hanna-Rose, and Tony Jun Huang, Acoustofluidic rotational manipulation using oscillating solid structures, Small, 2016. DOI: 10.1002/smll.201601760
- Daniel Ahmed,* Adem Ozcelik,* Nagagireesh Bojanala, Nitesh Nama, Awani Upadhyay, Yuchao Chen, Wendy Hanna-Rose, and Tony Jun Huang, Rotational manipulation of single microparticles, cells, and organisms using acoustic waves, Nature Communications, 7, 11085, 2016. *equal contribution
- Mengqian Lu,* Adem Ozcelik,* Christopher L. Grigsby, Yanhui Zhao, Feng Guo, Kam W. Leong and Tony Jun Huang, Microfluidic Hydrodynamic Focusing for Synthesis of Nanomaterials, Nano Today, 11 (6), 778–792, 2016. *equal contribution
- Bugra Ayan, Adem Ozcelik, Shi-Yang Tang, Yuliang Xie, Mengxi Wu, Peng Li and Tony Jun Huang, Acoustofluidic coating of particles and cells, Lab on a Chip, DOI: 10.1039/c6lc00951d
- Sinem Orbay, Adem Ozcelik, James Lata, Murat Kaynak, Mengxi Wu, and Tony Jun Huang, Mixing high viscosity fluids via acoustically driven bubbles, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 27 (1), 015008, 2016.
- Murat Kaynak, Adem Ozcelik, Amir Nourhani, Nitesh Nama, Paul E. Lammert, Vincent H. Crespi, and Tony Jun Huang, Acoustofluidic Actuation of In Situ Fabricated Microrotors, Lab on Chip, 16 (18), 3532-3537, 2016
- Feng Guo, Yuliang Xie, Sixing Li, James Lata, Liqiang Ren, Zhangming Mao, Baiyang Ren, Mengxi Wu, Adem Ozcelik, and Tony Jun Huang, Reusable acoustic tweezers for disposable devices, Lab on a Chip, 15, 4517, 2015.
- Ahmad Ahsan Nawaz, Yucaho Chen, Nitesh Nama, Ruth Nissly, Liqiang Ren, Adem Ozcelik, Lin Wang, J. Phillip McCoy, Stewart J. Levine, and Tony Jun Huang, An Acoustofluidic Fluorescence Activated Cell Sorter, Analytical Chemistry, 87 (24), 12051, 2015.
- Daniel Ahmed, Xiaolei Peng, Adem Ozcelik, Yuebing Zheng, Tony Jun Huang, Acousto-Plasmofluidics: Acoustic Modulation of Surface Plasmon Resonance in Microfluidic Systems, AIP Advances, 5 (9), 097161, 2015.
- Adem Ozcelik, Daniel Ahmed, Yuliang Xie, Nitesh Nama, Zhiguo Qu, Ahmad Ahsan Nawaz, Tony Jun Huang, An acoustofluidic micromixer via bubble inception and cavitation from microchannel sidewalls, , Analytical Chemistry, 86 (10), 5083-5088, 2014
- Daniel Ahmed, Hari S Muddana, Mengqian Lu, Jarrod B French, Adem Ozcelik, Ye Fang, Peter J Butler, Stephen J Benkovic, Andreas Manz, Tony Jun Huang, Acoustofluidic Chemical Waveform Generator and Switch, Analytical Chemistry, 86 (23), 11803, 2014
- Yao Jin, Adem Ozcelik, Mark W. Horn, Thomas N. Jackson, Potential for reactive pulsed-dc magnetron sputtering of nanocomposite VOx microbolometer thin films, Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology A, 32, 061501, 2014
- Adem Ozcelik, Orlando Cabarcos, David L. Allara, Mark W. Horn, Vanadium Oxide Thin Films Alloyed with Ti, Zr, Nb, and Mo for Uncooled Infrared Imaging Applications, Journal of Electronic Materials, 42 (5), 901, 2013
- Yao Jin, Hitesh A Basantani, Adem Ozcelik, Tom N Jackson, Mark W Horn, High-resistivity and high-TCR vanadium oxide thin films for infrared imaging prepared by bias target ion-beam deposition, Proc. SPIE 8704, 87043C, 2013
- E Bacaksiz, S Aksu, N Ozer, M Tomakin, A Özçelik, The influence of substrate temperature on the morphology, optical and electrical properties of thermal-evaporated ZnTe Thin Films, Applied Surface Science 256 (5), 1566, 2009
- E Bacaksiz, M Parlak, M Tomakin, A Özçelik, M Karakız, M Altunbaş, The effects of zinc nitrate, zinc acetate and zinc chloride precursors on investigation of structural and optical properties of ZnO thin films, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 466 (1), 447, 2008
1. Adem Ozcelik and Tony Jun Huang, Acoustic Tweezers for Single-Cell Manipulation, In “Handbook of Single Cell Technologies” Springer, 2020. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-10-4857-9_40-2
- Adem Ozcelik, A three dimensional printed-glass hybrid microfluidic device for droplet generation, ISPEC 9th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES ON ENGINEERING & NATURAL SCIENCES, Ankara, Turkey. November 13-15, 2020
- Adem Ozcelik, A low-cost solution for plasma generation and surface treatment, 4th International Conference on Engineering Technologies, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey. November 19 – 21, 2020
- Adem Ozcelik, On-chip 3D imaging of zebrafish sampes enabled by acoustic acutation, The Internatinonal Conference on Materials Science, Mechanical and Automotive Engineerings and Technology in CAPPADOCIA/TURKEY (IMSMATEC’19), June 21-23, 2019
- Adem Ozcelik, Yuliang Xie, Ahmad Ahsan Nawaz, Tony Jun Huang, Fast and Effective Mixing of High Viscosity Liquids via Acoustofluidic Bubble Cavitations, BMES 2014, October 22-25, San Antonio, Texas, USA, 2014.
- Adem Ozcelik, Daniel Ahmed, Nitesh Nama and Tony Jun Huang, Rapid Mixing of High Viscosity Fluids via Bubble Cavitation from Microchannel Sidewalls, the 18th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences, October 26-30, San Antonio, Texas, USA, 2014.
- A. Ozcelik, O. Cabarcos, D. L. Allara, M. W. Horn, Effect of Transition Metals Co-sputtered with VOx for Use in Uncooled Infrared Imaging; 54th Annual Electronic Materials Conference (EMC 2012), June 20-22, 2012, State College, PA, USA
- A. Özcelik, C. Van Bockstael, C. Detavernier, R. Vanmeirhaeghe, The Stress Analysis of W and Mo Films on Si(100) Substrate During The Silicide Formation, Fourth International Student Conference Of The Balkan Physical Union, 29 August – 1 September 2006, Bodrum – Türkiye.
- A. Özcelik, C. Van Bockstael, C. Detavernier, R. Vanmeirhaeghe, Fundamentals of the Intrinsic Stress during Silicide Formation, 6th International Conference of the Balkan Physical Union, August 22-26, 2006 – İstanbul, TURKEY. Published as “Adem Ozcelik, Charlotte Van Bockstael, Christophe Detavernier, Roland Vanmeirhaeghe, Fundamentals of intrinsic stress during silicide formation, AIP Conference Proceedings, Volume 899, 2007″
- A. Özçelik, N. Damla, S. Çelebi, Importance of Solar Electricity for Energy Demand in Turkey, IVth Int. Conference and Festival of Physics Students 2005, İzmir, TURKEY1